Sunday, April 25, 2010

Food Gallery: Summer Kitchen

Visiting my blog you can probably tell that I really love to take pictures. I've been taking pictures for years, and since I started this blog I've been specializing in food photography. And now I no longer do it just for love.

I recently started a side business as a food photographer. What I do is take pictures of food for people like restaurants and other food-related businesses that they can use for their Web site or publicity shots. The following is one of the shoots I did for the Summer Kitchen Bake Shop of Berkeley. I took some photos for their Web site, and below is a series of shots I did in black and white.

You can check out the color food shots on my photography site. And please send anyone who need some food shots done to my site. I don't have a referral fee, but you'll get lots of good karma. :)

6 comments:

Karen Tran said...

Congratulations and good luck with your photography business! I hope you will still have time to blog here and maybe put up more videos!

Signed your selfish fan :)

agent713 said...

Smart move! I've often thought your photos are too good to "just" be on a blog. Good luck with your new venture!

Hungry Dog said...

Um, how cool are you?! Turning your hobby into a business. I love it. You are a fabulous photographer and it's about time people started paying you for it.

Kim said...

I saw your ad pop up on your blog last week. Good for you! I'll be anxious to hear what kind of business you get.

Single Guy Ben said...

Thanks everyone! Fingers-crossed that I get more gigs. :)

Carolyn Jung said...

Beautiful B/W pics! And a huge congrats on your new side business. That is so cool that you're doing photography professionally now, too. You are a man of many talents! ;)