Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jamie's Back

Jamie Oliver's "Jamie At Home" series on the Food Network have new episodes and I'm watching the first new episode this morning. It's all about B-B-Q. What's funny is that he's cooking barbeque at what looks like a British country side, which doesn't really say BBQ to me but spring meadow. Anywho, the BBQ looks juicy although he just burned a bulb of onion. :) I didn't realize there would be new episodes of Jamie on Food Network, I just thought they were going to rerun the past episodes again and again like they usually do. So it's nice to see a "new season" of Jamie. I'm not going to do recaps of this new run, but will definitely be watching every Saturday morning.

Jamie at Home's new season airs every Saturday at 9:30 a.m. on the Food Network.

No comments: