Monday, November 06, 2006

Welcome to Another Work Week

Hey everyone, lately I've been posting a lot of recipes using seasonal ingredients. And I know some of them may not be food you typically cook, but I think it's fun to try new things. Still, to stay with the theme of cooking quick and easy meals especially when you come home after work, I thought I'd post one of my standby recipes I make that's quick and easy and you can make any time of the year. Stir-fry is also an easy way to prepare a quick dinner. And the ingredients in this pork dish can all be found at your local Safeway. It's a dish I used to make often when I first started cooking. The pineapples would always make me think of home in Hawaii, and it creates a nice sweet and sour taste to this dish. But if you're not a fan of pineapples, you can leave it out and still enjoy the tastes of the tomatoes.

No comments: