Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bring on The Stuffing!

The Single Guy Chef is taking a break for a few days while I travel to Portland to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and to meet my new baby niece. Hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving celebration and that you're spending it with family or friends, or both. I'll be back in a few days and posting new tips and recipes. For now, check out my archives!

COMING UP THIS WEEKEND: Something to do after you're all done with turkey, think about the shrooms. The Ferry Building in San Francisco will be hosting a weekend dedicated to the fabulous fungi. This is the first year they're doing this, so it'll be interesting to see how substantive the activities will be. Check the Web site for more information. I'll be there on Sunday and will report back later that day!

No comments: