Saturday, September 11, 2010

Feeding on Art No. 1

I appreciate it when restaurants display some beautiful and interesting artwork. You don't really see it too often because most restaurants focus more on the lighting and fixtures for the overall decor instead of giant wall art. But when I see them, I always get excited because there can be so many stories behind them. If I see any nice artwork, I'm going to post them. Let's see if you guys can guess where they're from. This first one I took awhile back. It's a restaurant in San Francisco. Can anyone guess where?

3 comments:

Linh said...

tacoLICIOUS! my word, i need one of those in my kitchen. and i wasn't going to comment until i scrolled down to your "commenting pays off" entry :)

Single Guy Ben said...

Wow, you got it right on the first try! I know, wouldn't a painting of a big hot sauce bottle be fun?! Thanks for commenting!

Carolyn Jung said...

I love this! Wish I had one hanging in my kitchen. ;)