Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello Chicagoland!

I bet you're probably wondering why I've been so prolific the last few days, right? I mean, I've been posting every day for the last week. That's because I've been creating a stockpile since I won't be posting for the next few days. I'm heading to Chicago for a long weekend to attend my nephew's college graduation. So like the good Chinese mom that I am, I didn't want you guys to be left without anything to read. If you haven't read any of my posts the last few days, then take the time to catch up over the next few days while I'm away.

Since this is mostly a family trip, I'm not bringing my laptop and not really sure how much time I'll have for checking out the food scene in the city. But you know I can't resist checking out some food-related things during the four days I'm in the city. If you're not following me on Twitter, then you should because that'll keep you up on my food doings while I'm in Chicago. I'll be back on Tuesday and will be posting about my short trip. Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

Jenster said...

What a good Chinese mom you are, Ben! Have a great time with your family.

BTW, I love your Food Photography Web site. Do you mind if share that on my Facebook page?

JulieK said...

Are you gonna make it to a Rick Bayless Resto?

Anonymous said...

Will miss you.

Hungry Dog said...

Have a great trip!! See ya when you return.

Mrs. L said...

What about those frog legs!?

Single Guy Ben said...

Hi Jenster, thanks! Feel free to link to my site from Facebook. I appreciate the exposure.

Julie, just got back from Chicago and I have to say it was an exhausting trip and had several food failures. One was the fact couldn't get to a Rick Bayless restaurant, mostly because all his restaurants are closed Sundays and Mondays! What a bummer. But I'll start posting Tuesday about where I did eat.

Mrs. L, the frog legs will be up first! So check back soon!