Saturday, June 27, 2009

What's In My Frig?

I got a couple of bottles of these Honest Tea on sale at Whole Foods. It's organic. It's made of fair-trade tea. And it's not too sweet. But the real reason why I buy this particular flavor, called Peach Oo-La-Long? Because it has Opus on the label. :)

Opus from the old Bloom County cartoon strip was one of my favorites to read. Apparently, the creator Berkeley Breathed was a big fan of Honest Tea and he went into an agreement with the Bethesda, MD-company to put Opus on this one flavor, and only this one. So I've tried other Honest Tea flavors and, really, this is the only one I like. Come on, it's Opus! Who wouldn't love it?

1 comment:

Jenster said...

Opus wouldn't steer us wrong. Now, if they start putting Bill the Cat on the labels, I would start worrying....