Sunday, July 20, 2008

Guess Where I Ate This?

COMING UP THIS WEEK
It's going to be a busy week for me because I have to travel for work in the middle of the week, which I hate because my work travel is always just down to Pasadena in Southern California and it's always for a really short time like a day or two, so I never get time to explore. But let's see if I can squeeze a food visit in. Also this week:

1) My regular recap of The Next Food Network Star comes Monday night. Just two more episodes before the winner is announced!

2) I review the Binh Minh Quan Restaurant in Oakland, which has a lot of Vietnamese dishes to choose from.

3) Discover my latest tea find, and I blog about my visit to a new food spot where I ate the chocolate dish above. Mmmmm. Want a hint where? All I can say is that the chocolate dessert is made with Ghiradelli chocolate. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm that chocolate thing looks delicious, but the fact that it's made with ghirardelli chocolate doesn't help me!