Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Feed The Economy


Soon you'll be receiving your federal rebate to help stimulate the economy. What are you going to do with yours?

Awhile back someone asked me to talk about what kind of cooking equipment I use. I've mentioned some in the past in various posts, but now you can get a good idea by looking at "My Favorites" at Amazon.com. I've made some recommendations in the column to the right. I'm listing products that I've either owned and tried or those I would really want to have. I give a short little review, too. You're welcome.

If you want to go shopping at Amazon.com, by clicking via my list on the right you'll also be supporting this blog since I'm now an Amazon associate and I receive a referral commission. (PUH-lease, it's just a few pennies, just like those Google Ads. Please don't forget to click. You know, every penny adds up.)

Want to start small? Well, I recommend you consider getting the above beautiful water bottle by Sigg. I have a similar one and I love it. I use it at work to keep water at my desk, and every time I'm walking to the kitchen to refill my bottle, co-workers always look at my bottle as I'm walking by checking out the design. (Or maybe they're looking at the wrinkle in my pants leg? Hmmm....)

Having this bottle will mean you don't need to buy those plastic, one-time use bottled water that's now overloading our landfills. Just like the restaurants in San Francisco that's leading the trend in getting rid of bottled water on the menu, you can do the same at your home by buying one of these beautifully designed Swiss-made bottles at Amazon.com. Just be sure to buy it by clicking on the right. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the water bottle but I love the cake stand!