Saturday, February 16, 2008

Never Take a Challenge Before Its Time

I love quizzes, especially the multiple choice ones. And what do I like more than quizzes? Challenges. I’m the guy on Facebook who gets a challenge from a friend and ultimately wants to beat said friend’s score. So this was a fun quiz I found recently on the Fine Living Web site testing your knowledge of wine. It’s just 10 questions and I mostly guessed the answers. I got 9 out of 10 correct! And Fine Living says I’m a “fine wine expert.” Ha!

So I challenge you to beat my score. Hmm, I guess that means you’ll have to be perfect? Start taking the quiz now.

Disclaimer: Sorry, no prizes for taking this challenge. Just the pleasure of beating one Single Guy Chef. If you can.


SteamyKitchen said...


loved the question about 'wrong way to store wine'

Anonymous said...

Gelato Milano has been bought by new owners, I think it's more friendly for sure. New place will be called Almare Gelato Italiano "by the sea"

Here's my report. Finally got to try the Cassata flavor u liked. Hope it's the same as when u liked it at Gelato Milano.

my report here:

agent713 said...

4/11. I need to drink more. LOL