Saturday, February 16, 2008

Never Take a Challenge Before Its Time

I love quizzes, especially the multiple choice ones. And what do I like more than quizzes? Challenges. I’m the guy on Facebook who gets a challenge from a friend and ultimately wants to beat said friend’s score. So this was a fun quiz I found recently on the Fine Living Web site testing your knowledge of wine. It’s just 10 questions and I mostly guessed the answers. I got 9 out of 10 correct! And Fine Living says I’m a “fine wine expert.” Ha!

So I challenge you to beat my score. Hmm, I guess that means you’ll have to be perfect? Start taking the quiz now.

Disclaimer: Sorry, no prizes for taking this challenge. Just the pleasure of beating one Single Guy Chef. If you can.

3 comments:

SteamyKitchen said...

9/10!

loved the question about 'wrong way to store wine'

Anonymous said...

Ben,
Gelato Milano has been bought by new owners, I think it's more friendly for sure. New place will be called Almare Gelato Italiano "by the sea"

Here's my report. Finally got to try the Cassata flavor u liked. Hope it's the same as when u liked it at Gelato Milano.

my report here:
http://www.chowhound.com/topics/490434

agent713 said...

4/11. I need to drink more. LOL