Monday, December 24, 2007

Something For You All Under The Tree


Happy holidays to everyone! I hope you're all enjoying this special time of the year with family and friends and, of course, some good food.

In the spirit of giving, I thought I'd do something special and create this video below. It's actual a blooper reel of my attempts in making my In The Kitchen demo videos for the blog this past year. As I've mentioned before, I'm a one-man, low-budget production. So when I do these demos, I usually just wing it with no written script or no director. What that usually means is me making several tries at talking and making sense at the same time. Not as easy as you might think.

Anywho, hope you enjoy my bloopers! And thanks again for visiting my site. I wouldn't even subject myself to this public humiliation if it weren't for you! Happy holidays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben, you're so funny! Wouldn't have known you had any bloppers since when i've watched the other stuff it flows so well.

Keep up the good work. I haven't tried cooking anything you've made but really enjoy watching the U-Tube stuff.

Could you show us your favorite cooking pans/tools/equipment that you use everyday? I'm interested.

SteamyKitchen said...

Hey- come over, you won something!!

xo, jaden

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile today Chef Ben. Working on the day after Christmas, I needed a smile! (ps, your fridge looks like mine with all the magnets!)